CAHPI is the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors and represents the interests of its members through promoting and enhancing members’ professionalism and competency.
1) Establish and enhance the status of the professional home and property inspectors with the public, governments, stakeholders across Canada and all associated agencies and professionals across Canada.
2) Establish and advance a national standard for professional development, education, and advocacy for home and property inspectors across Canada.
3) Develop and support programs that are beneficial to Canadian home and property inspector provincial/regional associations and their individual members.
4) Enable transferability of the Registered Home Inspector (RHI) designation within all Canadian home and property inspector provincial/regional associations.
5) Provide enhanced consumer protection through competency evaluation and public awareness campaigns.
Download the complete CAHPI (OAHI) Standards of Practice document:
CAHPI logo and Mission Statement courtesy of CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF HOME AND PROPERTY INSPECTORS (CAHPI)