Rob Wood Home inspection adheres strongly to the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors. For more information and details of these standards, please follow the link, http://www.cahpi.ca/.
Here’s what you can expect your experience with Rob Wood Home Inspection to include:
- The inspection is thorough, taking about 3 hours to complete.
- We inspect all systems and their components that are readily accessible*. Areas of inspection include:
- Structural components
- Exteriors, and attached structures, e.g. garages, decks, balconies
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Interior, incl. steps, stairways, & railings
- Insulation & ventilation
- Plumbing inspection
- Electrical inspection
- Attic and crawl space inspection
- We highly recommend that you, the client, accompany us throughout the inspection, to help you understand how the systems work, where potential problems and deficiencies exist, the location of shut-off valves, electrical panels, and so on.
- You will receive a final detailed report, including photos, by e-mail/memory stick shortly afterwards.
*Inspections are non-Invasive and are not required to identify concealed conditions, latent defects, or consequential damages.